Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup? Empty
PostSubject: Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup?   Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:39 am

The Pens won the whole thing as a four seed, needing to win two tough seven game series as the lower seed against both Detroit and Washington, but next year can they also have a great regular season to go along with another Stanley Cup run?

I don't want the Penguins to beat the Caps, but we could easily see the Capitals winning the East, as well as Boston, and even Carolina could have done it too given how crazy and exciting the Eastern playoffs were this year.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup?   Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 am

The East in the NHL is pretty much the same as in the NBA. The Caps playing the Celtics role, the Bruins playing the Cavs role Smile and the Pens playing the Magic role.

Well. I can certainly see it. But I dont see them winning it again, either way.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com

Can the Pens be the top seed in 2009-2010 AND win the Stanley Cup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: Hockey :: Atlantic & Central Division-
Jump to: