Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think about the Steelers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

What do you think about the Steelers? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the Steelers?   What do you think about the Steelers? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Do you think they'll repeat next season?

Why/Why not?
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Steelers?   What do you think about the Steelers? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm

No I don't think they'll repeat next season. Repeating a championship win is hard in any sport, just look at the Celtics or the NY Giants both of those teams were good last season, but weren't great when it counted. I respect Pittsburgh for their 6 Super Bowl rings, but I cant see them repeating.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Steelers?   What do you think about the Steelers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 am

I dont think so.

I dont see them being as great next season. They lost alot on defense and Ben Roethlisberger isnt as good as they make him out to be.

Repeating as Super Bowl Champs in the NFL is hard unless you cheat like the Pats did lol.

They will win the division again next year though
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Steelers?   What do you think about the Steelers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 am

No, they wont be as good. They will pass the Ravens for division champions but they will lose in their after the wild card round in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Steelers?   What do you think about the Steelers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Steelers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: Football :: AFC North-
Jump to: