Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?

Go down 
+5
Brother J
Warriors
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Cavs Browns Indians
kingofnj
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Empty
PostSubject: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

the Lakers were the only team to make the playoffs from this division last year
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am

Most definatly, the past few years it's been a division that could hold it's own but since the fall of the Suns, and the out of nowhere collapse of the Clippers, and the fall of the Kings, and the injury ridden Warriors....

This division just isn't that good.
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 am

I think so, the Suns arent as dominant as they used to be and if Shaq goes to Cleveland then this division will be even worse off.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
Warriors
Rookie
Rookie
Warriors

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

Yeah, The Kings aren't looking too bright, the Warriors keep getting injured Crying or Very sad GOLDEN STATE , The Suns need a future beyond Shaq and Nash, and the Clippers are the Clippers.
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah definitely actually the 5 teams from Pacific division seems solid, just check out their roster, but I don't know why outside Lakers the others 4 have bad record, probably because they have no leader, injury problem, or bad chemistry.
Back to top Go down
TK12
Rookie
Rookie
TK12

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 pm

I noticed that. The Lakers seem to be the only dominant team in the Pacific division, while most of the stronger teams are in the Southwest division. I guess the Suns and the Kings are just not preforming well compared to the past years.

Edit: But still, the best team in the league is in this division.
Back to top Go down
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:52 am

well, currently it isn't too good besides the lakers but i feel that will change, the warriors i think will get a #7 seed next year and the clipper with blake griffin will be better and i think the kings will improve too.

GOLDEN STATE
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com/
YK
Rookie
Rookie
YK

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 am

Yea but the Suns were very close. If the Jazz just lost 5 more games, the Suns would be in the playoffs.
Next year the Suns will be stronger.

PHOENIX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah, i think the suns will finish 3rd place in the division next year. But i don't think the suns will make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com/
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 am

Warriors and Clippers and Kings? Those three alone make it the weakest division in the NBA. However, this division could easily become the toughest next year because the Clippers have a great team on paper, and the Suns as they are right now should still be a decent team. I'm not feeling too good about the Warriors and Kings for next year though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?   Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Lakers is this the NBA's weakest division?
Page 1 of 1