Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now? Empty
PostSubject: Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now?   Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 am

It seems like the bandwagoners have gone to the Cavs, Magic or Lakers. I think finally the Celtics bandwagon is declining, and I am certainly glad. What do you think?

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now?   Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 am

Ryan - The Aussie Fan wrote:
It seems like the bandwagoners have gone to the Cavs, Magic or Lakers. I think finally the Celtics bandwagon is declining, and I am certainly glad. What do you think?

-A Fellow Melo Supporter

Where did you get Magic bandwagoners? I've never seen one in my life. I've seen only 1 other Magic fan on forums or Yahoo! Answers, and he isn't bandwagon, and I'm pretty sure I'm not (Razz).

Anyways, nope, not over yet. When they went 3-2 over Orlando, they filled up the sports world, when they got blown out in Game 7, I couldn't find them. The next day, they were saying 'I hope the Cavs beat the Magic, they beat my Celtics'. After that, the Cavs fan base SHOT UP. And I barely saw any other Celtics fans ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com

Is the "Boston Bandwagon" over now?
Page 1 of 1