Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?

Go down 
+2
Cavs Browns Indians
airWarrior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

Male Posts : 159

Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 am

im stumped, i cant predict it

maybe carolina
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com/
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 am

Well, I'd love to say the Browns but sadly that ain't happenin...
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 am

I predict the Super Bowl will be

Indianapolis Colts over Philadelphia Eagles

its bad luck for me to predict my own team to win but I will anyway lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:

Haha.

RAVENS!
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 am

haha, yeah i would love to say the raiders but.....(i will just stop talking)

i just feel it might be the panther cause of Deangelo Williams/ Jonothan Stewart backfield, and they have a receiver in Steve Smith. Maybe Dwayne Jarret (remember him, left early from USC) will step up next year.

Their weakness is Jake Delhome, and the loss of julius peppers
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:39 am

airWarrior wrote:

haha, yeah i would love to say the raiders but.....(i will just stop talking)

i just feel it might be the panther cause of Deangelo Williams/ Jonothan Stewart backfield, and they have a receiver in Steve Smith. Maybe Dwayne Jarret (remember him, left early from USC) will step up next year.

Their weakness is Jake Delhome, and the loss of julius peppers

I think 'MVP' is contagious with that Carolina Panther stuff...

Considering what Fitz did to them last year in the Play-Offs, NO.
Back to top Go down
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 am

this has nothing to do with that "MVP" lebron hater

i have been watching the panthers for a long time and i think they can do it

what Fitz did was last year..things always change

Deangelo Williams has potential to be a top 3 RB

ive been following since he was at Memphis

fun fact: you know, Deangelo Williams went to high school with my cousins in arkansas, and his mom is my aunts best friend
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 am

airWarrior wrote:
this has nothing to do with that "MVP" lebron hater

i have been watching the panthers for a long time and i think they can do it

what Fitz did was last year..things always change

Deangelo Williams has potential to be a top 3 RB

ive been following since he was at Memphis

fun fact: you know, Deangelo Williams went to high school with my cousins in arkansas, and his mom is my aunts best friend

lmao.

Get me an autograph!

I dont think he could be Top 3 though. Top 10 probably. Top 25 definitely.
Back to top Go down
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:03 am

yeah, he would be a lot better statistically without stewart in the same backfield, hthey split the carries

but the panthers have a deadly running game with williams and stewart
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 am

airWarrior wrote:
yeah, he would be a lot better statistically without stewart in the same backfield, hthey split the carries

but the panthers have a deadly running game with williams and stewart

Without Stewart, he would only be 1,000 yards behind AP Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

I can never predict this right, I'll take a wild guess and say the Ravens or Bucs.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Honestly I think the only favorites in the NFC are Giants, Eagles, and Carolina. Arizona could be one of them if they can keep playing at a high level.

AFC has plenty of contenders. Clear-cut favorites would be Pats, Colts, and Steelers but the Jets, Ravens, and Titans could be in the mix.

I'd hope that my Eagles will make it since they had a great offseason but nothing is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Philly KDub wrote:
Honestly I think the only favorites in the NFC are Giants, Eagles, and Carolina. Arizona could be one of them if they can keep playing at a high level.

AFC has plenty of contenders. Clear-cut favorites would be Pats, Colts, and Steelers but the Jets, Ravens, and Titans could be in the mix.

I'd hope that my Eagles will make it since they had a great offseason but nothing is guaranteed.

Clear-cut favorites are only favorites because of all the fans they have. But are you sure about the NFC? I HONESTLY think that the REDSKINS can make it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 am

SK22 wrote:
Philly KDub wrote:

Clear-cut favorites are only favorites because of all the fans they have. But are you sure about the NFC? I HONESTLY think that the REDSKINS can make it Smile.

LOL honestly I don't think the Redskins can win anything if Dan Synder is still the owner. He has almost ruined a once proud franchise. He thinks he can throw all the money and bring in players but he forgot the meaning of chemistry and skill development. I do think the Redskins' defense will be very good this upcoming season but there are still question marks at the offensive end. Will Jason Campbell finally break out? Can Portis stay healthy? Will their receivers produce? Campbell is the key to everything.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Philly KDub wrote:
SK22 wrote:
Philly KDub wrote:

LOL honestly I don't think the Redskins can win anything if Dan Synder is still the owner. He has almost ruined a once proud franchise. He thinks he can throw all the money and bring in players but he forgot the meaning of chemistry and skill development. I do think the Redskins' defense will be very good this upcoming season but there are still question marks at the offensive end. Will Jason Campbell finally break out? Can Portis stay healthy? Will their receivers produce? Campbell is the key to everything.

Underdog: Ravens, Titans, Redskins, and Chargers, also Raiders in the mix.
Over:?🐶 Steelers, Patriots, Colts, and Giants, also Falcons in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?   Who do you think will win the super bowl next year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the super bowl next year?
Page 1 of 1