Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year?   Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

we were the 3 seed and Atlantic division champs but choked in Game 7 against the Hurricanes and it was so frustrating.

We still have the best goaltender of all time who was injured a huge portion of the season.

Where do you think we can finish? and what are the chances we can get our 4th cup next year?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year?   Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 pm

I thought New Jersey was going to go all the way, or if not close to all the way last season. It came as a suprise to me that they got swept by Carolina, but I guess that's just how it goes. Marty Brodeur is a great goaltender, no doubt about it but he of course cant carry the whole team. If Elias, Gionta, Madden and Langenbrunner have another great season then New Jersey could easily win the division. The Devils have talent, they just need to use it.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down

Where do you see my New Jersey Devils finishing next year?
Page 1 of 1