Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 am

I think they have enough to make the playoffs next year

I think they will be the 7th seed in the East. Harris was injured for a while this year,Brook Lopez is improving, the Nets were 6-13 without Yi Jianlian in the lineup, and Vince Carter is still a dazzling scorer. They also had a very young team and with Chris Douglas Roberts playing more minutes hell add to the depth

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 pm

No. Sorry, I just dont see it happening.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm

No they won't but I can see they get in Play off seed in 2011 or 2012.
Back to top Go down
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:09 pm

They could get in as the 7th or 8th seed if VC, Harris, and Lopez can play outta their minds. That's a good trio but their bench is thin and they don't have enough talent at other positions. I think 7th seed is the best they can do.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Philly KDub wrote:
They could get in as the 7th or 8th seed if VC, Harris, and Lopez can play outta their minds. That's a good trio but their bench is thin and they don't have enough talent at other positions. I think 7th seed is the best they can do.

If we don't see all-star caliber seasons from both Devin Harris and Vince Carter, we're looking at 8th seed or none.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?   Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think the New Jersey Nets will be a playoff team in 2010?
Page 1 of 1