Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philly KDub here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:57 am

Hey yall. Maybe some of you know me as "NBA Historian" from Y!A. What's up yall? I clicked on Brother J's page in Y!A and saw the link to this forum so I decided why not join. It will be fun talkin abt sports, man.

Let's go Magic tonite!
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 am

Philly KDub wrote:
Hey yall. Maybe some of you know me as "NBA Historian" from Y!A. What's up yall? I clicked on Brother J's page in Y!A and saw the link to this forum so I decided why not join. It will be fun talkin abt sports, man.

Let's go Magic tonite!

Hi Very Happy. YOu know SK.22, right?

Me Very Happy

Yeah Go Magic!
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 am

LOL of course I do know you :-) You are probably the biggest Magic fan on Y!A lol. Who started this site? It seems new to me. Did you start it?
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 am

What's up dude.

Come on Magic, bring the sereis back to L.A.!
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 am

Philly KDub wrote:
LOL of course I do know you :-) You are probably the biggest Magic fan on Y!A lol. Who started this site? It seems new to me. Did you start it?

I started it Smile

And yes, I seem to be representing the Magic on Y!A a lot,l since 'Magic can Happen' just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am

SK22 wrote:

I started it Smile

And yes, I seem to be representing the Magic on Y!A a lot,l since 'Magic can Happen' just disappeared.

Awesome. This site looks good so far. Good job, man. Keep up the good work. More people will join this site.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 am

Philly KDub wrote:
SK22 wrote:

I started it Smile

Awesome. This site looks good so far. Good job, man. Keep up the good work. More people will join this site.

Thank you. But give a lot, lot, lot of credit to Brother J and Kevin Durant. Brother J brought most of the people on here to here, like you. And Kevin Durant (not really KD) fixed the site up.
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Oh yeah thanks K-Dub lol.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 pm

What's up with your Avatar? I was just there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Philly KDub here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly KDub here   Philly KDub here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philly KDub here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: