Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about Tyreke Evans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolish
Rookie
Rookie

Question about Tyreke Evans Empty
PostSubject: Question about Tyreke Evans   Question about Tyreke Evans Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 am

So the Kings selected Tyreke Evans ?
What do you think about Tyreke Evans?

I see this guy being a superstar in the NBA. All he cares about is BASKETBALL. The Kings wont have trouble with him. He will stay away from fights and trouble. I hope hes a good point gaurd, we dont want Beno in our starting line up. Im not saying I dont like Beno but I dont see him even try. I never see him in the Kings videos. GO TYREKE!!!

Yeah I like this:
SACRAMENTO
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tyreke Evans   Question about Tyreke Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 am

I really never got to see him play, nor did I even know who he was until March Madness but my gut is telling me he is going to be a bust.

I mean, I know he's good size, a good ball handler, a natural scorer but again, my guts telling me he isn't going to live up to expectations.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tyreke Evans   Question about Tyreke Evans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

What cavs Brown indians!!
He cant be a bust, his brothers wont let em. he and his brothers worked so hard for this [making it to the nba.] Its impossible.
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tyreke Evans   Question about Tyreke Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 am

He's having a good summer league so far.

I think he will have a great rookie season.

Good luck to the Kings
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Tyreke Evans   Question about Tyreke Evans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Tyreke Evans
Page 1 of 1