Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What NHL team do you think has the best fans?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Empty
PostSubject: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm

I'd say the Leafs or Habs.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:29 pm

The Pens. My house was just teepeed after they won...
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 am

I think the Maple Leafs and Canadiens as well

Canadiens are crazy about hockey so Canada natives will have the most loyal fans
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:42 am

Detroit dude.... I noticed that they lost the Cup but still all stayed in the stadiuim to watch the Pens get their trophy.
Those are true hockey fans.
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 am

Detroit would be up there to.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:16 pm

As much as I hate to say it, the Pens arguably have the best fans in the NHL. They are super supportive and will go almost anywhere when they play. There were a number of Pittsburgh fans from Pittsburgh in DC when we played them in the 2nd round.

We've gotten rowdy lately in the Verizon Center, but a lot of it because of the recent success of Ovechkin, Green, Semin, etc. We have to continue this success and get back to the Finals if the Caps want to be mentioned objectively as the best NHL fans.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 am

Pittsburgh Penguins. They go around breaking windows [including my family's] and throwing toilet paper in back yards [including my family's].
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What NHL team do you think has the best fans?   What NHL team do you think has the best fans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What NHL team do you think has the best fans?
Page 1 of 1