Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prediction about the T'wolves next year?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Empty
PostSubject: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Lol?
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am

I think they'll end as the 5th in Northwest Division.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Durant
Admin
Admin
Kevin Durant

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm

The Timberwolves really need to come up with a offseason to have any kind of season next year. I reckon they need to go after someone will Andrew Bogut or they should come up with a trade of some sort, they are a dissapointing team in my books but I wish they can play well next season. Who you guys reckon they will select in the draft? Who you guys think they will likely go after in the offseason?
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

They'll draft either Jenning/Harden because they need PG/SG.

I think they'll sign a C or PF, could be Rasheed Wallace.
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 am

They'll improve upon last year.. January 2009 was an indicator of how good this team can be as currently constructed around Big Al (not the Pizza man of course). They of course weren't consistent which is why they had an otherwise paltry season. After Big Al tore his ACL, their season tanked. I'd expect them to be a 30-35 win team with what they have, but possibly more if they grab someone significant.
Back to top Go down
YK
Rookie
Rookie
YK

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 am

T-Wolves

35-47.
It seems accurate. Kevin Love will be stronger and be better.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 am

I honestly think they will end up 5th... again. Not enough power or speed from the team other than Randy Foye and Al Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prediction about the T'wolves next year?   Prediction about the T'wolves next year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prediction about the T'wolves next year?
Page 1 of 1