Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We should have the general discussion board back up here too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

We should have the general discussion board back up here too Empty
PostSubject: We should have the general discussion board back up here too   We should have the general discussion board back up here too Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 pm

just a suggestion but I liked the general discussion section. It was kind of like a P&S section for this forum and I found it to be a good idea.

I would like to see it up again if we agree on it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

We should have the general discussion board back up here too Empty
PostSubject: Re: We should have the general discussion board back up here too   We should have the general discussion board back up here too Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Yes, I agree with you. It would be cool if we can talk about other stuff beside sports. It will make this forum much more fun.
Back to top Go down

We should have the general discussion board back up here too
Page 1 of 1