Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Philly KDub
Rookie
Rookie
Philly KDub

Male Posts : 23

Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace? Empty
PostSubject: Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?   Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 am

I'd go with Duncan. Ben Wallace was a great help defender and he was a darn good rebounder too but TD is an excellent man-to-man defender due to his fundamentals and length and he is still a great help defender. I think TD's shotblocking ability is always overshadowed because you don't see him sending the ball to the seats. In the rebounding department, I think Wallace was better for few years but TD has been doing this in his entire career.
Back to top Go down
TK12
Rookie
Rookie
TK12

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?   Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

I would have to say Ben Wallace. He has won the title of DPOY four times and is considered one of the most elite defenders in the NBA. Tim Duncan is great too and has won his 3rd NBA Finals MVP award, but Ben Wallace just outplays him defensively.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?   Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Ben Wallace. No question. Definitely Wallace on defense.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?   Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was a better defender & rebounder: Tim Duncan or Ben Wallace?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: General Sports Discussion :: General NBA Discussion-
Jump to: