Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?

Go down 
4 posters

How far do the Magic go next year
Miss Playoffs
How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_lcap0%How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1st Round
How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_lcap0%How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2nd Round
How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_lcap80%How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Eastern Conference Finals
 0% [ 0 ]
NBA Finals Runner Up
 0% [ 0 ]
NBA Champion
How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_lcap20%How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Empty
PostSubject: How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?   How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:33 pm

I think it will be huge loss

I think they will do whatever it takes to resign him and get him back though. I wonder who else is in the mix to pick him up?

In my poll I think the Magic make it to the 2nd Round. I dont think they have the dominant defensive team to keep it up and make the ECF next year
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?   How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Yeah definitely, he's the glue of the Magic that can shot the ball, play maker and a clutch player.

I hope they resign Hedo, he's very underrated.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?   How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 am

Hedo is great. But if he goes, it doesn't mean we can sign a different player. Either way, I think he is going to re-sign and we'll be champions Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?   How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 pm

That will be a step back for the ORLANDO if Hedo goes elsewhere. I think they are keeping him at almost all costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?   How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How big of a loss would it be for the Magic if they can't resign Hedo Turkoglu?
Page 1 of 1