Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MVP
Rookie
Rookie
MVP

As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Empty
PostSubject: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Oh yeah, because he has no jump shot, whines, and crys, and will suck in like 5 years
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 pm

His contract is over in four, and I think the Hawks are likely keeping him unless they can get an even better player in return.
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah but I think he will stay, Thabeet sucks man he only can block but has no offense. J-Smith at least have offensive game.
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:49 am

Good luck getting great player.

He's a defensive stud but continually gets exposed on offense for being a lazy scorer and having no jumper, like you said.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I like him. But he is just another Shaq, thinks he's too much, lazy, doesn't have too much skills, and is a MACHINE in ONE skill.

Smith is great on defense and is lock down, but sucks in almost anyhting else.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?   As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As a Hawk fan, why am I glad Josh Smith is getting the hell out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: General Sports Discussion :: General NBA Discussion-
Jump to: