Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If your team doesn't make the post season...?

Go down 
+3
Cavs Browns Indians
SK22
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

If your team doesn't make the post season...? Empty
PostSubject: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 am

Do you tend to lose interest in NBA while the playoffs continue, or do you keep watching to find out who'll win the Finals?

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:09 am

No. Out of all the times my Magic didn't get here, I still watched. And LOVED the Pistons when Magic were out.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am

I somewhat lose interest whenever the Cavs get lose their series but I'll still tune in from time to time.
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 am

Nope I certainly do not.

Last year was a good postseason even without my Bulls in it.

It was a great NBA Finals as well. I was rooting for the Celtics to win and it was great to see a classic showdown between the Celtics and Lakers in the Finals again.

especially that extraordinary 24 Point comeback in Game 4
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
I somewhat lose interest whenever the Cavs get lose their series but I'll still tune in from time to time.
Twisted Evil

'Cavs get lose their series'

Muhahaha

Anyhoo, I'm interested in any NBA Game, whether is Clips vs. Kings or Cavs vs. Lakers or Hornets vs. Bulls, basically any game.
Back to top Go down
YK
Rookie
Rookie
YK

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 am

Nah. I never get tired of watching basketball.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 am

YK wrote:
Nah. I never get tired of watching basketball.

I'll watch pre-school basketball if I could Smile... Okay, maybe not, but I would watch Middle School, High School, College, and Pro, AND Adult League basketball.
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 am

I always keep interest. But I usually have a laptop at hand or the mini-hoop during the game. In 06, I was glued to the TV.
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 am

I lose interest when the Wizards are out of the hunt, everyone does lose some interest I'd imagine, but I'll still watch the playoffs until it's over.
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:17 am

acleex wrote:
I lose interest when the Wizards are out of the hunt, everyone does lose some interest I'd imagine, but I'll still watch the playoffs until it's over.

you must have had a lot of free time this year then, Alex
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 am

HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
acleex wrote:

Read the rules in the announcments forum.
And its acleex, not alex.
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Good replies guys. I normally keep track of it but tend not to watch a whole heap of games unless it's the Finals. I normally just check the scores everyday.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Ryan - The Aussie Fan wrote:
Good replies guys. I normally keep track of it but tend not to watch a whole heap of games unless it's the Finals. I normally just check the scores everyday.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter

Haha. I watch every game that is on ESPN or ABC. TNT I don't have.

So in the regular season, I watch 2 games on Wednesday, 2 games on Friday, and 1 game on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 pm

HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
acleex wrote:

I definitely did. Now I'm watching the draft to see if we make another deal, rather than to see who goes 5th.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 am

acleex wrote:
HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
acleex wrote:

I definitely did. Now I'm watching the draft to see if we make another deal, rather than to see who goes 5th.

Yeah. Good luck next season Wink

They should be healthy and I can see them being Top 6 in the East.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your team doesn't make the post season...?   If your team doesn't make the post season...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your team doesn't make the post season...?
Page 1 of 1