Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are the Texas Rangers for real?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Are the Texas Rangers for real? Empty
PostSubject: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 am

The Rangers lead the AL West right now and are looking good.

Do you think they are for real and will win the AL West?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:34 am

Nah. Once Vlad gets hot he will lead his team to another AL West Victory. With that dangerous outfield (Hunter, Guerrero, Abreua or Abreau or Abruea or... well you know who I mean).
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 am

I think they're getting mighty close to being an elite team. I mean, other than the Phillies I think that they have the best pure hitting team in the game.

Work on pitching a little more and they can be a force to be reckoned with for many, many years.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 am

Ian Kinsler looks real good right now (no homo) and is a 'rea' MVP contender.
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm not 100% convinced that the Rangers are for real just yet, I watch highlights of them on Sportscentre each night and see that they lack a bit of defense. It's been a while since they've had a good season to, and I wouldn't be suprised to see them finish 3rd or 4th in the division.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 am

Yes, they are for real.

New Pitching Coach (former Brewers) Mike Maddux has implemented a new style of baseball in Arlington. Guys like Scott Feldman, Brandon McCarthy, and ESPECIALLY Kevin Milwood are buying it and the results show.

The bats are slow right now, Hamilton has been hurt all season, and we still hold first place. legit, sir's and ma'am's.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am

HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
Yes, they are for real.

New Pitching Coach (former Brewers) Mike Maddux has implemented a new style of baseball in Arlington. Guys like Scott Feldman, Brandon McCarthy, and ESPECIALLY Kevin Milwood are buying it and the results show.

The bats are slow right now, Hamilton has been hurt all season, and we still hold first place. legit, sir's and ma'am's.

Hamilton's injured? Wow, I need to start watching ESPN more.
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 pm

SK22 wrote:
HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
Yes, they are for real.

lol, yep for a while now bud.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am

HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
SK22 wrote:
HarrisKiddBosh wrote:
Yes, they are for real.

lol, yep for a while now bud.

Oh. And I was just watching ESPN, I didn't even know Dante Stallworth was DUI??? And Killed somebody???
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:20 am

He was driving drunk and hit a grown man trying to catch a bus. Both did something wrong, but it's Stallworth's fault. He worked well with the Police and had a great lawyer, though. But the NFL is going to suspend hm for at least 2 games.
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 am

Well yeah... I think at least one full season and maybe the next after that but I don't really care. I"m happy he knew what he did wrong and he didn't even get two months in jail but the Browns reallyl don't even need him anymore...

Haha, in the newspaper today they were saying how since Florida doesn't want to spend any money they're just going to park a cornerback and a safety ouside his house he wont' be going anywhere, and then somebody replied saying "Oh, I doubt he would even need to be double covered. One will be enough."
Lol I love the Cleveland Plain Dealer...

But yeah this isn't Rangers talk...
Back to top Go down
HarrisKiddBosh
Rookie
Rookie
HarrisKiddBosh

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 am

Quote :
they're just going to park a cornerback and a safety ouside his house he wont' be going anywhere,

LMAO!

He's still talented, and he realizes his mistake and has done everything rightt. I predict 5 games out maybe 8 at the highest.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Well yeah... I think at least one full season and maybe the next after that but I don't really care. I"m happy he knew what he did wrong and he didn't even get two months in jail but the Browns reallyl don't even need him anymore...

Haha, in the newspaper today they were saying how since Florida doesn't want to spend any money they're just going to park a cornerback and a safety ouside his house he wont' be going anywhere, and then somebody replied saying "Oh, I doubt he would even need to be double covered. One will be enough."
Lol I love the Cleveland Plain Dealer...

But yeah this isn't Rangers talk...

Oh wow. That just made my night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the Texas Rangers for real?   Are the Texas Rangers for real? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are the Texas Rangers for real?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: Baseball :: American League West-
Jump to: