Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do the Indians turn it around?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

Do the Indians turn it around? Empty
PostSubject: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 am

Well... yet again the Indians have fallen to the bottom of the division but lately they've been on a hot streak.

Do you think they can turn it around after the all-star break and maybe win the division. They are one of the best second half teams in baseball, year after year.

Last edited by Cavs Browns Indians on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Well... yet again the Indians have fallen to the bottom of the division but lately they've been on a hot streak.

Do you think they can turn it around in the second half and maybe win the division. They are one of the best second half teams in baseball, year after year.

How does baseball have a second half with 9 innings in a whole game?

Anyways, I can see them jumping in front of the next team, but not 3rd.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

No I meant like second half like after the all-star break....

*Goes to make that clear in original post
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
No I meant like second half like after the all-star break....

*Goes to make that clear in original post

Oooh okay.

*Doesn't go to and makes himself look stupid
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:47 am

I can actually still see the Indians winning the Division

the Indians started getting hot last year at the end and I think they have a solid young team that can get them the division title.

This is one of the weakest divisions in baseball and I can see the Indians finishing 2nd to the Detroit Tigers by the end of the season
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:52 am

kingofnj wrote:
I can actually still see the Indians winning the Division

the Indians started getting hot last year at the end and I think they have a solid young team that can get them the division title.

This is one of the weakest divisions in baseball and I can see the Indians finishing 2nd to the Detroit Tigers by the end of the season

Woah?
Back to top Go down
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 pm

They are on a hot streak, and winning the series against the Cardinals unfortunately. I don't know if they'll win the division though, that's a big ask for a still troubled team.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

But they can't win their division. Not against Chicago and Minnesota. They could get 3rd or 4th, but not 1st or 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 am

I see third.

Chicago probably has some of the worst offense in the league, KC is playing terrible, both Detroit and Minnesota are nothign special.

Now, four of the INdians major players are on the DL. Soon we will have starting pitchers Aaron Laffey and Jake Westbrook back, both of them are strong pitchers every year. Then we will get the one and two hitters in our line-up Asdrubal Cabrera and Grady Sizermore back... those are four major additions.

Actually, scratch third I have no problem saying the Indians WILL finish second in the division this year. Which is actually a bright spot considering how terrible we started.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:13 am

I see Third. Sorry. But not enough skill for 2nd, and definitely not 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Indians turn it around?   Do the Indians turn it around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the Indians turn it around?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Nation :: Baseball :: American League Central-
Jump to: