Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What will be the division standings by seasons end?

Go down 
2 posters

Who will win the division?
Detroit Tigers
What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_lcap67%What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Cleveland indians
What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_lcap0%What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kansas City Royals
What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_lcap0%What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago White Sox
What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_lcap33%What will be the division standings by seasons end? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Minnesota Twins
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

What will be the division standings by seasons end? Empty
PostSubject: What will be the division standings by seasons end?   What will be the division standings by seasons end? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 pm

I think this is a close division and I say

1.Detroit Tigers
2.Cleveland Indians
3.Kansas City Royals
4.Chicago White Sox
5.Minnesota Twins

this is an even division from top to bottom if you ask me. Indians got hot at the end last year and I think they will again this year.

Im taking Cleveland as my Wild Card team this year
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

What will be the division standings by seasons end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will be the division standings by seasons end?   What will be the division standings by seasons end? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 am

Wow.... great predictions but KC finishes at the bottom like usual and no way Minnesota with the best catcher, one of the best 1st basemen in baseball fall to last in the division.

1. Tigers.
2. Indians
3. Twins
4. White Sox
5. KC
Back to top Go down

What will be the division standings by seasons end?
Page 1 of 1