Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?

Go down 
+2
Cavs Browns Indians
kingofnj
6 posters

Which of these teams will be better in 09-10
New York Jets
Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_lcap17%Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Miami Dolphins
Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_lcap50%Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Buffalo Bills
Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_lcap33%Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Empty
PostSubject: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Who do you feel is the 2nd best team to the Pats?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 pm

I like what the Jets did this offseason and actually think they can take the division
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 am

Lol @ me voting Bills.... not gonna happen but oh well.

Dolphins take second. This team just has so much speed and well.. speed kills.
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Lol @ me voting Bills.... not gonna happen but oh well.

Dolphins take second. This team just has so much speed and well.. speed kills.

Dolphins have a great running game and Chad "noodle arm" Pennington was incredibly efficient last year but they played an incredibly soft schedule. The Pats,Jets,and Chargers were the only .500 teams that they beat last year.

I dont know if they can suceed like they did last year with a tough schedule.

Going from 1-15 to 10-6 division champs was impressive though.

They do have Jason Taylor back however
Back to top Go down
airWarrior
Starter
Starter
airWarrior

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 am

I voted for Miami. Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and chad pennington are going to have a big year. They have good WRs in Ted Gin jr and greg camarillo. I also like their 2 good TEs, Anthony Fasano and David Martin. Their offense is good and their defense will be good to. I think they win the division.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com/
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 am

Dolphins are second best. Chad Pennington seems to really fit that team and Ronnie Brown is a beast when he has the ball. The Jets are still unpredictable I think.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
Blazers-Dolphins-Oilers
Rookie
Rookie
Blazers-Dolphins-Oilers

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Miami undoubtedly. They've improved their secondary this offseason and the Wildcat will continue to cause damage.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 am

I put the Bills, Smile, they got T.O., which is a major adjustment, but not only that, they were in the Wild Card race and I think they'll improve greatly this season.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?   Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who finished 2nd in this division, since most people say the Patriots will win it?
Page 1 of 1