Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?   Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Mine Final Four is

Villanova-only lose Shane Clark,Dwayne Anderson,and Dante Cunningham. Still a ton of depth and good recruiting class coming it. An explosive offense team and one of the NCAAs best on the defensive end

Michigan State-only lose Goran Suton,Travis Walton,and Ebon Ibok. Return a ton of depth and more experience from the national runner up. Kalin Lucas will be the best PG in the NCAA this season.

Texas-(with Avery Bradley,Jai Lucas coming in plus Damion James coming back) and the emergence of big man Dexter Pittman the Longhorns are primed to have a good season. They just need to hit more perimeter shots.

West Virginia-alot of returning talented and young rising star Devin Ebanks to go with explosive scorer Dasean Butler. Also alot of depth.

I think the Michigan State Spartans are the team that walks away with the national title in 2009-2010
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?   Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 pm

What about Kentucky? Calipari and John Wall?
Back to top Go down
kingofnj
Starter
Starter
kingofnj

Male Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?   Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Brother J wrote:

Jodie Meeks just announced hes going to be staying the NBA Draft

I can see them being a 2nd Round or Sweet 16. With 3 Freshman in the starting lineup I dont see them being a Final Four team.

I think Coach Calipari is a great recruiter but an overrated coach if you ask me. Wall will be a stud but I dont know if the other freshman will live up to expectations and without Meeks they will not be as good
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/atast1589
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?   Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 am

kingofnj wrote:
Brother J wrote:

Jodie Meeks just announced hes going to be staying the NBA Draft

I can see them being a 2nd Round or Sweet 16. With 3 Freshman in the starting lineup I dont see them being a Final Four team.

I think Coach Calipari is a great recruiter but an overrated coach if you ask me. Wall will be a stud but I dont know if the other freshman will live up to expectations and without Meeks they will not be as good

Cousins is pretty good. They will be Final Four in 2 or 3 years, unless they go to the draft.
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?   Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your early Final Four and National Champ in NCAA Basketball next year?
Page 1 of 1