Sports Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Nation

If this is your first visit, check FAQ by clicking the link above. Have you register before? you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?

Go down 
+3
acleex
Brother J
YK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YK
Rookie
Rookie
YK

Male Posts : 40

Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 am

Do you think the Cavs will have a better record or a worse?
I say 64-18
Back to top Go down
Brother J
Admin
Admin
Brother J

Male Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm

I agree with you, because East conference is getting harder year to year.
Back to top Go down
acleex
Rookie
Rookie
acleex

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Record will be worse but Cleveland should still be the #1 team in the East, so don't expect a Boston Celtics type improvement from the Wizards. Still, the East is improving, nearly every team will be better, and every team minus the Wizards was in the playoff hunt until there were 10 games or so left in the season.

Also the Cavs have an aging front court except for Anderson.. This must be addressed sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

Worse.

60-22

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nbanation.forumotion.com
Ryan - The Aussie Fan
Ryan - The Aussie Fan

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 am

They'll be worse I think. The division is getting tougher, especially having to compete with the Pistons every season. Lebron can only carry that team so far.

-A Fellow Melo Supporter
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:06 am

He can lead them very well, but, now don't blast me, when I watch Cleveland play, it seems as LeBron is the only player actually playing ball, while all the other players wait for him to do a thunder dunk or make a clutch play, then celebrate their hearts out after one play. James is getting the ball to everyone, which is obviously not working. He plays hard all the time, it still just seems as if he is the only one who actually wants a ring.
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 am

Cough*and West, and Big Z, and Andy*Cough Who I saw were trying their hardest but their shots were NOT falling.

Willaims was just playing well, terrible.

Now I have a feeling the Cavs are (with off-season additions) still going to improve next season. I can see possibly a team that wins 70 games.(No more than 70 though)

I mean, LeBron's another year older, West (If he isn't traded) is another year older, Mo is another year older, Varejao(hopefully re-signs) is another year older. Plus the addition of a big man such as Charlie V or Cavs trade for Jamison... this is a 70 win team...
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Cough*and West, and Big Z, and Andy*Cough Who I saw were trying their hardest but their shots were NOT falling.

Willaims was just playing well, terrible.

Now I have a feeling the Cavs are (with off-season additions) still going to improve next season. I can see possibly a team that wins 70 games.(No more than 70 though)

I mean, LeBron's another year older, West (If he isn't traded) is another year older, Mo is another year older, Varejao(hopefully re-signs) is another year older. Plus the addition of a big man such as Charlie V or Cavs trade for Jamison... this is a 70 win team...

70?

NO!!!

Nowhere near 70 wins. Nobody in the NBA will get a 70 win season in the next three years, exceptions if somehow Wade, Paul, Howard, Bryant, and James were on the same team.
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 am

Think about it that's the four core players of this team entering their prime, AND there's going to be off-season additions. I don't think we're that far off. They were only four off this year and could have made it if it werent' for West, Big Z, Wally, Sasha, Boobie and Ben injuries.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Think about it that's the four core players of this team entering their prime, AND there's going to be off-season additions. I don't think we're that far off. They were only four off this year and could have made it if it werent' for West, Big Z, Wally, Sasha, Boobie and Ben injuries.

Honestly here, James, West, and Williams are the only players on your team with true basketball talent, and that can lead the way to 70 wins. Z is okay. Varajeo, I don't know what you see in him. Wally is an overpaid bust. Pavlovic? Thats the best joke I've heard all week. Boobie is pretty good, but if he was the same way he was in 2007, he would be an automatic all-star and would definitely help this team get 70. Ben? Who's Ben? [seriously, not in a joking matter, WHO IS BEN?]
Back to top Go down
TK12
Rookie
Rookie
TK12

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 pm

I predict they'll do worse next season, just because...

I say 54-28.
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
Rookie
Rookie
Cavs Browns Indians

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 pm

SK22 wrote:

Honestly here, James, West, and Williams are the only players on your team with true basketball talent, and that can lead the way to 70 wins. Z is okay. Varajeo, I don't know what you see in him. Wally is an overpaid bust. Pavlovic? Thats the best joke I've heard all week. Boobie is pretty good, but if he was the same way he was in 2007, he would be an automatic all-star and would definitely help this team get 70. Ben? Who's Ben? [seriously, not in a joking matter, WHO IS BEN?]

I don't know why people say Varejao is bad.... he's possibly the best hustle player in the NBA, I can't tell you how many times the man has come up with a clutch rebound where he was the only Cavalier surrounded by four of the other team. How many back door passes from LbJ he's converted into dunks and twisting lay-ups. NOt only that but he's only getting better, and he DEFINATLY has the best chemistry with LeBron on this team.

Z's old, Wally isn't a bust he's a very good player, it's just he's also getting old. Pavlovic if he's got his head in the game can hang with the best of them, Boobie needs to stay healthhy, Ben Wallace.

And LOL TK... 54? Really. I'm positive the Cavs stay in the 60 range.
Back to top Go down
SK22
Admin
Admin
SK22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 am

SK22 wrote:

I don't know why people say Varejao is bad.... he's possibly the best hustle player in the NBA, I can't tell you how many times the man has come up with a clutch rebound where he was the only Cavalier surrounded by four of the other team. How many back door passes from LbJ he's converted into dunks and twisting lay-ups. NOt only that but he's only getting better, and he DEFINATLY has the best chemistry with LeBron on this team.

Z's old, Wally isn't a bust he's a very good player, it's just he's also getting old. Pavlovic if he's got his head in the game can hang with the best of them, Boobie needs to stay healthhy, Ben Wallace.

And LOL TK... 54? Really. I'm positive the Cavs stay in the 60 range.

Exactly. And Varajeo? A rebound is a rebound. And work ethic only pays off if you worked hard enough for it to.... wait. I dont know what im saying.

I still think they aren't getting 70 wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?   Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Cavs will be better or worse next year?
Page 1 of 1